Contact 083 9909 603 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment for an assessment.
The appointment takes approximately 3 – 4 hours, depending on the case and/or sustained injuries.
The assessment may include, but not limited to:
- a structured interview
- standardised- and/or norm-referenced tests
- work samples
- structured tasks
- self-reporting questionnaires.
Where indicated, a worksite visit, home visit or school visit is conducted.
After receipt of medical reports, the occupational therapy medico legal report is compiled, detailing:
- Background information consisting of the medical history, the accident and sequelae and the current medical intervention.
- Assessment of occupations (basic- and instrumental activities of daily living, leisure, education, and work)
- Summary of assessment results.
- Loss of life amenities.
- Residual capacity to earn an income.
- Recommendations regarding occupational therapy vocational rehabilitation; therapeutic intervention; assistive devices; domestic-, gardening- and/or handyman assistance; personal care; transport and home adaptations.